GTK, also known as the Gim Toolkit is a set of platform libraries that are used to develop graphical user interfaces for graphical environments GNOME, XFCE and ROX Desktop and Windows and MacOS, among others.
Were initially created to develop image-editing program but now used by many other programs on GNU / Linux. It is free software with Qt is established as one of the most popular libraries for X Window System.Además GTK + has been designed to enable programming with languages like C,C + +, C #, Java, Ruby, Perl, PHP or Python.
With Neurowork, you can customize the open source code to suit your needs in a variety of areas, including:
* Real-time communications.
* Multimedia applications (with GStreamer and related projects).
* Development of embedded Linux operating system (eg, Meego, Sugar, Android) and other mobile platforms (eg Symbian).
* Application Development in GNOME desktops (GTK +) and KDE (Qt) on Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
* Web and browser engines (such as WebKit and Gecko).
* Linux system architecture.
Latest news19-09-2011 Neurowork participates in the meeting SIMO Network 2011
Latest events31-05-2011 Conference WhyFLOSS Neurowork performed successfully in the IE Business School