Our support services focus on helping you to get the best out of your technological investments. We offer a number of different support options, reaching from online documentation to personal assistance via telephone or email to engineers in your own company. Our experts reach beyond solving your problems, to help you proactively to avoid system faults and optimize the use of your solutions.
- Our support team consists of engineers with an excellent knowledge of all the components and libraries used by the different FLOSS communities. Our integration engineers are available 24/7 to give you complete support. They are also the first to respond to the end customer and to collaborate directly with your technical staff.
Supported community software:
- All flavors of Linux distributions
- And more...
- To IT companies we offer the Flozer Premium Support and subscriptions for Maintenance and Monitoring which can reduce your integration expenses and solve your problems in a fast and efficient way.
The Soporte Flozer Premium support and our Maintenance subscriptions include:
Additional support services:
- Unlimited support available during office hours, extended schedules and 24/7
- Helpdesk support
- Secure remote access to your infrastructure
Flozer Service Packs include updates of the different components in a sensible way, ensuring that new versions don't interfere with the existing infrastructure.
IT companies can rely upon our maintenance and support for your FLOSS infrastructure, and on the solutions we offer with our products.
- Software maintenance (upgrades and security updates)
- Software migration
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Redundance and recovery